Our Approval Refund Guarantee is our offer to refund up to $997 of your subscription payments should you use Veazy® to prepare your 1st stage Australian Partner visa application and later be refused by the Australian Government.
What Are The Requirements?
In simple terms, our Approval Refund Guarantee requires that you use Veazy® for at least 3 months (i.e. 3 x subscription payments).
This is to ensure that you have sufficient time to use the software and built in support to strengthen your relationship facts and prepare the best possible Partner visa application.
We do this to maximize the chances of you meeting Time of Application criteria which is something our principal immigration lawyer, Martin Salvo, explains in this video here
How Do I Qualify for A Refund?
You can qualify for a refund of your subscription payment by maintaining a Veazy® Monthly Subscription for at least 3 months to prepare and submit an Australian Partner visa application (Subclass 820, 309 or PMV) which is later refused** by the DHA
**Please note however, this Approval Refund Guarantee is not available if your Partner visa is refused for any of the following reasons:
- The Applicant not satisfying Health Criteria
- The '12 Month Rule' is not satisfied for Defacto couples
- The Applicant not satisfying the Character Test
- The Applicant not satisfying Public Interest Criterion
- The Applicant failing to satisfy Schedule 3 Criteria and/or a Schedule 3 waiver
- The Sponsor being affected by Sponsorship Limitations
- The Sponsorship is refused
- The Applicant is refused due to the breakdown of the relationship with the Australian Sponsor and/or the sponsor withdrawing their sponsorship
- You are a registered migration agent and/or lawyer that has used Veazy to submit a 1st stage partner visa application for a client that as been refused
In simple language, if your application is refused due to non-complex reasons, and it was because you did not meet the legal definition of defacto relationship, spousal relationship or intention to marry (for PMV cases) you will be eligible for the refund.
In other words, we are putting our money where our mouth is, and quite genuinely, making this an absolute no-brainer decision for you.
That is how much we believe in this.
If any couple feel they will have complications with any of the abovementioned, then our Veazy® packages are not suitable for you and we would recommend speaking with a qualified Migration Agent or Immigration Lawyer.
What's The Catch?
Aside from the exceptions listed above, there is no catch to this approval refund guarantee.
The reason we are able to confidently offer it to users is simple - we know that Veazy® users prepare better partner visa applications because that is what the system was built to do, and the better prepared an application, the better chance of a partner visa approval. Although we (or anyone) could never guarantee your partner visa will be approved, we stand by Veazy®.