We are so confident about all of resources we have included in this package that if:
1. You do decide to purchase before the cart closes; and
2. You submit your Partner visa application (Subclass 820, 309 or PMV) at least 3 months after your purchase, and
3. If your Partner visa application is refused by the DHA
We will refund your entire payment*, no matter how long the decision takes with the DHA.
In other words, I am putting my money where my mouth is, and quite genuinely, making this an absolute no-brainer decision for you.
That is how much we believe in this.
*Please note however, this Approval Refund Guarantee is not available if your Partner visa is refused for any of the following reasons:
- The Applicant not satisfying Health Criteria
- The '12 Month Rule' is not satisfied for Defacto couples
- The Applicant not satisfying the Character Test
- The Applicant not satisfying Public Interest Criterion
- The Applicant failing to satisfy Schedule 3 Criteria and/or a Schedule 3 waiver
- The Sponsor being affected by Sponsorship Limitations
- The Applicant is refused due to the breakdown of the relationship with the Australian Sponsor
In simple language, if your application is refused due to non-complex reasons, and it was because you did not meet the legal definition of defacto relationship, spousal relationship or intention to marry (for PMV cases) you will be eligible for the refund.
If any couple feel they will have complications with any of the abovementioned, then the Veazy package is not suitable for you and we would recommend speaking with a qualified Migration Agent or Lawyer.
*This Approval Refund Guarantee does not apply to Travel Exemption refusals.